Students have two opportunities to begin the online Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management each year. We offer rolling admissions. Although there is no deadline to apply, students are encouraged to submit all documents at least two weeks prior to the term they would like to start.
The next start date is June 6, 2022.
Students must meet the following requirements for admission to the program:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum 2.7 cumulative undergraduate GPA on a four-point scale.
No GRE is required for admission.
G.I. Bill benefits are available and military personnel can benefit from the Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAP), which allows soon-to-enlist or currently enlisted military personnel to enroll in and complete college courses while they continue their service commitments. An Enrollment Counselor can help you navigate your options.
In order to complete the application, all candidates must submit the following:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts for all schools attended. See below for more information.
- Personal statement describing your interest in the online Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management program (500 words maximum).
- One letter of recommendation: The Emergency Management program has agreed to waive the letter of recommendation requirement for the foreseeable future during this pandemic.
- Professional résumé
- $50 application fee.
- International Students whose native language is not English must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5. International students in this program are not eligible for an F-1 visa.
Transcript Submission Details
All candidates must submit official undergraduate transcripts for all schools where credits were earned toward the conferred degree.
Official eScripts can be sent to our office electronically (directly from the institution) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail (in sealed envelopes) to:
Office of University Admissions
1 South Avenue
P.O. Box 701
Garden City, New York 11530-0701
Below is a breakdown of the tuition for the online Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management program. Visit the Tuition & Financial Aid page for additional information on tuition, fees and deposits.
|Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management||18||$790||$14,220||$200|
*Tuition and fees based on 2021-22 rates. Tuition and fees subject to change. Total tuition may vary based on credits taken.
Request Brochure — Start Here
To learn more about Adelphi University’s online Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management and download a brochure, fill out the fields below or call us at 888.252.4110 to talk with one of our enrollment counselors.