Upon completing the MS in Nutrition program, you will…
- Acquire an understanding of nutrition science for health promotion and disease prevention and will be able to conceptualize, implement and evaluate individual and population nutrition health interventions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of basic principles and methods of nutrition health research to advance scientific knowledge of the health of individuals and of populations.
- Articulate and advocate the values and ethics that distinguish nutrition as a cohesive field of practice and inquiry.
- Plan and execute programs or research initiatives intended to advance the public’s nutrition health and awareness on the local, national and international levels.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with diverse groups of professional colleagues and public constituents.
- Locate, assemble and critically analyze data, information and knowledge resources.
- Provide leadership in creating and implementing programs and policy that promotes the ideals of nutrition health.